Another summer favorite…Corn on the Cob. Except this version will knock your socks off its so good. We had a BBQ with our friends and they introduced us to this recipe and I don’t think we can ever go back to plain ol’ butter again. Thanks Brooke and Carl 🙂
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lime zest, plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- 12 ears corn, husked
- Grated cotija or parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Puree cilantro, butter, lime zest and juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in food processor.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush corn with some of the cilantro butter, and season with salt. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until nicely charred and bright in color, 10 to 12 minutes. Brush corn again with remaining cilantro butter. Sprinkle generously with cheese. Serve warm.